Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas morning I woke up and went in to cuddle the boys until 6:30. They were not allowed to get up until then. Even with that we had to wake up Railey and Kenna then woke up about 7:00. The kids were so excited they could hardly stand it! But we made them wait for Grandma and Grandpa to come up and have prayer with us before we headed out. I'll put a video at the bottom of their excited surprise to find a wii for the boys and a coloring box for Railey. Aunt Helen soon showed up and we opened the rest of the few remaining gifts that there were.

Damen got an Eli Manning jersey (yes it's a little big but the only size they had left). His arms are funny so you can see NY. I have to be mean and yank it off so I can wash it. He does not want to take it off.
Seth got Lego Atlantis from Damen

Railey got some dolls to go with a doll house

Kenna got some little noise maker toy from Railey. I think Railey likes it more than Kenna.

This is the note the kids left the night before. Dear Santa, How are you? Do you have an elf named Lolly? Hope your well. See you next Christmas. Seth. PS. I Believe.
Dar Santa, Are you real. My Dad has been teasing my siblings and I. Damen

This is what Santa wrote back to Seth. Seth- You remind me of me. HO Ho Ho (make your own gifts and amazing memories. Lolly says Hi) Thank You. Merry Christmas. Mr. C P.S. Lolly is still in tears because somebody remembers him. I couldn't do Christmas without all the elfs.

Damen-I'm as real as your Dad! Ho Ho Ho. Thank you for believing. show your belief by giving to others. Love, Mr. C P.S. Tell your dad to look in your moms stocking. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas.
Damen and Steve went and looked in my stocking and found $1000. See the night before Steve was teasing the kids that he was Santa and they just weren't falling for it. So Steve finally says if you really believe you think of something that I couldn't ever get for your Mom and we'll see if it's there in the morning. They thought long and hard and finally Damen said "$1000" you definitely don't have that much money." Which he's right. So I guess the kids are right and Santa does exist because it was in my stocking in the morning, then quickly put away!
Railey and Iris McKenna-Merry Christmas to the cutest girls I know!!! Don't tell Mrs. C. I said that. HO HO HO. Love, Santa
The kids sure do love getting their little notes from Santa Clause even more than they love writing them!

The girls sure have loved playing with the doll house.

Seth has loved his Lego's

Damen has loved working puzzles

and yes the boys have loved the doll house just as much as the girls. This hasn't been the only time they have been caught playing with it.

Railey got skates from Seth and sure does love skating around!

Well it's been a Merry Christmas here. We truly have been blessed in many ways. Just look at our amazing Kids!

No comments: