Friday, December 10, 2010

The Great House

Seth wrote a story the other night. I thought it was pretty cute and wanted to always remember it. You can totally see his personality shine through in it. Here it goes:


I went outside to look at the stars. I saw a star then I saw another. I said to myself I think I found a line. I looked directly down I saw a star I looked rite I saw another. I looked up I saw it. It codint be I said. Well I think the world herd me but hey lets get back to the story shall we. Anyway about this all. I was laying on the ground I saw it. So I ran inside. I ran to the office. I said to my Mom and Dad, but I don't think they heard, "But I saw it, I saw it, I saw the constellation of a house." So I pulled them out of that smelly house that... oh did I mention that my name is Seth. Anyway like I was saying my dad always sits in a rocking chair. I love him just the way his is. But when I show them it, I be they'll freek. See ya.
Here's the picture to go with it.


2 comments:

Techno Grandma said...

Seth, I'll bet that the constellation you saw was what my teacher in eighth grade had us draw as Taurus the bull. As I recall it did look more like a house than a bull. Since then, I'm not sure that what she had us draw really was that constellation or whether I don't really remember what its name was. We ought to get a star chart and find out, huh?

Brooke Bailey said...

So is he going to be an author or an Astronomer. What a great kid.