Thursday, December 23, 2010

Milk and Cookies

The kids were out of school a whole week early. What did that mean? Mom had to come up with things for the kids to do everyday. One of the days we made sugar cookies "cause it's a tradition." We "have" to give these neatly decorated cookies to Santa every year so of course we have to make them. The kids did have a great time and for once I really did enjoy it. A lot of times I plan to give them to neighbors and get frustrated that they aren't decorated just perfect (so we don't give them away). But this year I LET IT GO! I let the kids have at it and it was FUN.

My little perfectionist

This was another reason why I quickly tossed the idea of giving them away out the door.

So intent! But you should have seen her once she got a hold of the red frosting. I knew Railey had only had one cookie but I didn't realize how much red frosting she had eaten until I wiped her bum the next morning. Yes it was fluorescent PINK!



The beautiful cookies!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: