Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Between Conference Sessions

So between sessions of conference the weather was beautiful and we made the kids go out and run around for a while. We all ended up being outside enjoying the beautiful fall weather (I don't know if you can call 80+ degrees fall weather). While the boys and Steve played football I gave the girls airplane rides. After a couple times I ran in to get my camera. There is nothing like looking up at your child's face against a dark blue sky and seeing the pure joy shining through. Those are definitely times I want to capture on my camera.








The boys were definitely competitive as usual and always competing for Dad's attention, as was the case here.




Seth got upset and Steve had to go and have a little talk with him. It was quite cute if I do say so myself.

You know Steve is serious when he starts using his hands to talk.

After the airplane rides the girls started coloring

Oh I have great kids and pretty cute to if I do say so myself!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cathy Brian said...

That is funny. I guess great minds really do think a like...airplane pictures. It sure is a good thing we all think our kids are adorable. But, really....they are!!

Techno Grandma said...

Our favorite conferences were those where we listened outdoors and enjoyed pretty fall weather.

Jenny said...

Mckenna looks a little nervous in her pic. ;) Awesome pictures, though.