Saturday, October 29, 2011

Harvest

We just brought in the garden. Boy did it produce this year. Some things were great, tomatoes not as much but that ok we'll just shoot for more next year. But considering I brought all this in the day after I picked apples was a little overwhelming to me. My kitchen looked a mess for a solid week. Then we had company over so I had to clean it and now it is back into canning mode, cause I still have more to do tomorrow.





tomatoes, cabage, apples, crenshaw mellons, zucchinni, cucumbers, eggplant, peppers, and the strawberries aren't in the picture




Half of my grape juice before it was processed. Oh it's so pretty.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cathy Brian said...

I wonder if people who can't be bothered with canning will ever know the beauty of those bottles of fruit sitting there in your kitchen after a long day of work. Even green tomatoes are beautiful sitting there in their little bottles.=)
That is definately one of my favorite things in this world.