Monday, October 17, 2011

Blessing Dresses

I was going to make a blessing dress for new baby Reece. Erin was coming over to decide how she wanted me to make the dress (out of her wedding dress--I know freaky huh, I still can't believe she trusted me that much) any way I pulled out Railey and Kennas dresses to show her. The girls were sure they would fit into them, so we tried them on and guess what they still fit and were too long on both of them. Raileys could have buttoned in the back but we also may have popped a button off so we just didn't go there. I guess I made them a little big. But the sure had fun twirling around in their dresses. It was fun to see how excited they were. I have the boys outfit hanging on the wall but I still haven't finished the girls shadow boxes so theirs sit in the closet. Pulling them out is a really big deal. But look how cute they were.


And no I don't have a picture of Reece's dress I forgot to take one. I was more worried about getting it out of my house before something happened to it. Maybe I can get one on Sunday at the blessing. But it did turn out quite cute and simple. I did love the fabric!



























Posted by Picasa

No comments: